On the website www.mezcalexhibit.com de Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV, with address at Sonora 119, Colonia Roma Norte, Cuahutémoc, 06700 Mexico City, in compliance with the Mexican Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties , we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. This Privacy Notice details the information you provide to us, the information we collect, the treatment of your personal data, the use that is given to them and how we protect them.
What do we do with the information?
Personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Hire and register as an visitor, sponsor, press or exhibitor at Mezcal Exhibit
- Inform you about changes or new products or services that are related to the contracted or acquired by the client
- Inform you about upcoming Expositions events with Pride SA de CV or promotions of the same or other activities of its shareholders or participants and / or affiliated legal entities
- Conduct surveys on the service contracted to evaluate the services of Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV
- Conduct internal research on consumer habits
- Incorporate them into stickers, cards, or any other means of identification, which will be delivered to the holders of personal data at the Mezcal Exhibit entry
- Comply with the obligations derived from the contracts concluded between the owner of the personal data and Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV.
- Comply with any obligation derived from a legal relationship between the owner of personal data and Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV
What information do we collect?
If you register through our website and / or by any means of data collection, including printed, electronic or verbal means, we collect and store:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Turn or activity
- If you are a student or employee
- Category and company you work for
- As well as information obtained through other sources that are permitted by law
None of this data is considered sensitive according to the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
At the time of making your previous or definitive registration, this Privacy Notice is made known, which you expressly or tacitly accept electronically by entering your information on our site.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data collected for five years starting from either the previous or final registration or after the termination of the legal relationship, after the mentioned period we will proceed to delete your data in our possession.
How can you exercise your ARCO rights?
Users of our website may exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO) regarding their personal data collected, as well as limit their use, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com in writing to the following address: Sonora 119, Roma Norte, Cuahutémoc, 06700, Mexico City For us, preserving the privacy and security procedures that protect your personal data is essential, so that, in case of doubt, you can make your inquiries by email or in writing at the addresses indicated in the previous paragraph.
Our commitments with your data
We undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent with the exception of those provided by Article 37 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. In that sense, the information collected may be shared with Companies affiliated or associated with Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV, for the purpose of inviting other events related to the industry. If you do not express your opposition for your personal data to be transferred, it will be understood that you have given your consent for it.Transfers containing personal data considered by the Law as sensitive will not be made unless the express consent of the Holder is previously obtained.The third parties that receive the Information must assume previously and in writing, the same obligations regarding the handling and care of the Information that are established in this Privacy Notice.
Links to other websites
Scope of the information we collect and its security
We only collect information that we consider necessary to serve the legitimate interests of our business and comply with our legal obligations. We protect the owners of personal data regarding their disclosed information, using protection standards in force in the industry and in accordance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations. Regardless of the fact that there is no “guaranteed security” Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the information we collect is done in accordance with all applicable legislation.
We reserve the right to make modifications or updates to the Privacy Notice at any time, in order to comply with new provisions established in the Law, changes in internal policies or new requirements for the provision or offering of our services.
When updates or modifications occur, they will be available and visible on our website
You can contact us to know the procedures, requirements and deadlines described in this Privacy Notice to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address Exposiciones con Orgullo SA de CV, with address at Sonora 119, Colonia Roma Norte, Cuahutémoc , 06700 Mexico City or through the contact section of our site www.mezcalexhibit.com